CONNECT WITH YOUR CONSTITUENTS
Seeks to increase and improve democratic participation by providing easy, accessible and secure communication – without the comments and vitriol synonymous with social media.
Watch the video to understand the top 5 benefits of Ask Parliament.
A simple way to improve democratic participation in
Engage your constituents
- See real-time, prioritised (by up-votes) and accurate information in-app.
- See the most popular questions, either from ALL of Australia or from your electorate.
- Access insightful questions from users with expert knowledge – ask the most effective questions in parliament.
- Enhance your preparation for media interviews.
- Be the democratically pro-active MP who gets things done for their constituents.
- Unlike social media – there are NO COMMENTS! Just popular questions that if directed to you, you answer.
How to respond to your questions
- You’ll be notified by the app when a published question has been directed to you.
- If you know the answer, you can respond immediately.
- The author of the question – and everyone who up-voted it – will be notified by the app that you have responded.
- Easy reporting on the MOST important issues all in the ONE PLACE.
Raising questions in parliament or committees
- Use your constituency questions time in parliament more effectively by prioritising the questions most important to your electorate.
- See exact numbers of up-votes (and dismisses) to accurately gauge the importance of a question.
- Hone your committee questions with expert insight or valuable lived experience from Ask Parliament users.